Re: [RFS] hyphy 2.5.19+dfsg-1

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 03:36:54PM +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Upstream released HyPhy 2.5.19 recently, I pushed an update on
> salsa, which is available for review, and may be suitable for
> upload:
>
> 	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/hyphy/

Hello Étienne,

I have uploaded the package.  Thank you for the update.

Since I haven't done much (any?) sponsoring for Debian-Med in the past,
I will take this opportunity on the list to document my procedure.
Please provide constructive feedback as needed.

- build the current version and the new version of the package
- debdiff the source package and the binary package
- use ratt `ratt` to verify that reverse dependencies build
- visually inspect the packaging changes
- run lintian --pedantic to look for issues

For this package, lintian found a few typos that maybe we can address in
a subsequent upload, but I consider those pedantic indeed.

Cheers,
tony