Re: [RFS] hyphy update 2.5.18

Hi Étienne,

great.  I uploaded as is.  Thanks a lot for your work on this
package.

PS: In case you feel competent for a Python3.6 -> Python3.8 port
    you might like to have a look at

      https://github.com/qiime2/qiime2/issues/520#issuecomment-700809456

    Seems upstream is not willing to do such a port right in time
    for us. :-(