[RFS] hyphy update 2.5.18

Hi All,

Last week I begun working on updating the package hyphy[0],
which is listed among the outdated packages tabular[1], and it
turned out to require quite a lot of small little changes
actually.  If you wish to review the package, be careful to have
enough spare time ahead; I believe there are things that might
need extra care, such as autopkgtest results consistency, or
things I could have forgotten since then.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/hyphy
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/helper-scripts/-/blob/master/outdated_med-packages.txt

I tried to ensure the build kept being reproducible, at least on
amd64, and tried to make sure predictable results were not too
far off scale between at least amd64, arm64 and riscv64.  There
is one change in the source code I had to do to fix a build
issue when advanced x86_64 instruction sets (sse3, avx) are
disabled, on which I would welcome having a few more eyeball
making sure it is consistent; namely fix_brace_mismatch.patch.
In an early version I think I misplaced the missing brace, but
it did not result in a build error.

There are a few things that might be worth highlighting, but
that would probably be a repetition of the debian/changelog[2].

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/hyphy/-/blob/master/debian/changelog

I'm afraid I ended up being a bit short on free time to hunt for
the extra points with integration of SIMDe, and free a slot in
Michael's todo list[3], or for providing the missing manual
pages, although the HYPHYMPI --help output looks almost suitable
for help2man.  There are also a few misspelling minor issues
that might need a wee bit of care.

[3] https://bugs.debian.org/961382

In hope this helps,
King Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Old rsa/3072: 5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d