Re: Can someone look into fixing python script tests in libsonlib? (Was: Re: sonLib_daemonize.py goes missing before build)

Hello Andreas et. al.,

Just a quick update.

I have fixed the python files to the extent that they now execute, but a
few assertions arise. Maybe someone can glance over this at some point.

Other than that, with bin/ removed, maybe an upload to accommodate as
dependency for the marginphase package.

A log if anyone is interested: https://paste.debian.net/1154009/

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust