Re: [RFS] libaparapi-java

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 05:33:30PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> > Did you noticed that I've just injected
> >
> >     https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libapfloat-java
> >
> > (and stopped due to missing libaparapi-java ... so thanks a lot for it!)
> > Feel free to do whatever you want to do with my weak attempt!
> >

> Great! I had also begun, and then I saw aparapi had to be packaged
> first. I could thus work upon your attempt now.

I think it was not really much done.  Most probably your attempt is way
more recent.  I just wanted to let you know that there is an existing
repository.  Feel free to override everything I did!

> > Could you please tell me what I need to do to get the tarballs?
> > I simply get
> >
> > gbp:info: Tarballs 'libaparapi-java_2.0.0.orig.tar.gz, libaparapi-java_2.0.0.orig-native.tar.gz, libaparapi-java_2.0.0.orig-jni-headers.tar.gz' not found at '../tarballs/'
> > gbp:error: Couldn't find upstream tree 'upstream/2.0.0^{tree}' to create orig tarball via pristine-tar
>
> Sorry about that, I had forgotten to push tags (thus "upstream/2.0.0").
> Please try again, it should be OK now and gbp will handle the tarballs.

Good to know that multi-tarball sources are working now with gbp.
I need to remember this as an example.

Thanks a lot for your work on this