Re: sonLib_daemonize.py goes missing before build

Hello Nilesh,

After another gbp import-orig, I realised (embarrassingly) that there is
a clean file (debian/clean). I actually didn't even know such file
existed under debian/. Removing this solved my issue.

Although curiously, I am not sure at what stage clean is handled. I did
override the auto clean debhelper when trying to find a solution and it
still deleted that file.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust