Re: RFS: insilicoseq [ITP]

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 09:11:59PM +0900, Sao I Kuan wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:36 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > unknown circumstances some test failed.  So if you confirm again it
> > works for you I'd consider uploading and once the package might be
> > accepted we'll see how it behaves on debci and can act accordingly.
>
> I noticed that data/read_only.fasta should stay with read only (0444)
> permission, but it seems that git cannot hold that permission.

My guess is that git itself has no problems to keep permissions.

I'd rather suspect that the

   dh_fixperms

step is changing something.  You could either do

override_dh_fixperms:
	dh_fixperms
	chmod ...

> So, for
> autopkgtest (in debian/tests/run-unit-test), I set manually the
> permission before running the unit test[1].

or just this.

> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/insilicoseq/-/blob/master/debian/tests/run-unit-test#L8
>
> Is there a better way for controlling the permission? Thank you!

I don't know whether there is a better or worse solution.  If it
now works for you (which I'll check immediately) that should be
fine.

Thanks for your work on this