Re: RFS: insilicoseq [ITP]

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:36 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> The only thing is that I get a single failure:
>

> test_util.test_concatenate ... ok
> test_util.test_concatenate_read_only ... FAIL
> test_util.test_compress ... ok

> FAIL: test_util.test_concatenate_read_only
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/nose/case.py", line 197, in runTest
>     self.test(*self.arg)
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/nose/tools/nontrivial.py", line 67, in newfunc
>     raise AssertionError(message)
> AssertionError: test_concatenate_read_only() did not raise SystemExit
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> iss.util: INFO: Stitching input files together
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------

> Ran 41 tests in 34.881s
>
> FAILED (failures=1)
> autopkgtest [13:25:22]: test run-unit-test: -----------------------]
> autopkgtest [13:25:22]: test run-unit-test:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
> run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 1
>

> I admit it happened that my pbuilder had tricked me in the past and for
> unknown circumstances some test failed.  So if you confirm again it
> works for you I'd consider uploading and once the package might be
> accepted we'll see how it behaves on debci and can act accordingly.

I noticed that data/read_only.fasta should stay with read only (0444)
permission, but it seems that git cannot hold that permission. So, for
autopkgtest (in debian/tests/run-unit-test), I set manually the
permission before running the unit test[1].

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/insilicoseq/-/blob/master/debian/tests/run-unit-test#L8

Is there a better way for controlling the permission? Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sao I Kuan
saoikuan@gmail.com