Re: RFS: insilicoseq [ITP]

Hi Sao,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 08:09:39PM +0900, Sao I Kuan wrote:
> Thanks for your careful review.

The main thanks goes to you for the tough work.

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:16 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>
> I patched argument error and forwarded the bug to upstream[1].
> [1] https://github.com/HadrienG/InSilicoSeq/issues/177

Very good.  Forwarding the issue with a solution is the perfect
way to deal with this.

> > On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 07:11:54PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > Very short notice since I'm busy with real life:
> > > I've added a primitive manpage.  Would you be able to
> > > check whether you can write a simple autopkgtest using
> > > the provided data?  I browsed the README quickly and
> > > it should be possible (at least at first sight)
>
> Thanks a lot :) and I have added autopkgtest and it worked.

Also very good.  The only thing is that I get a single failure:

test_util.test_concatenate ... ok
test_util.test_concatenate_read_only ... FAIL
test_util.test_compress ... ok

FAIL: test_util.test_concatenate_read_only
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/nose/case.py", line 197, in runTest
    self.test(*self.arg)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/nose/tools/nontrivial.py", line 67, in newfunc
    raise AssertionError(message)
AssertionError: test_concatenate_read_only() did not raise SystemExit
-------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
iss.util: INFO: Stitching input files together
--------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------

Ran 41 tests in 34.881s

FAILED (failures=1)
autopkgtest [13:25:22]: test run-unit-test: -----------------------]
autopkgtest [13:25:22]: test run-unit-test:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 1

I admit it happened that my pbuilder had tricked me in the past and for
unknown circumstances some test failed.  So if you confirm again it
works for you I'd consider uploading and once the package might be
accepted we'll see how it behaves on debci and can act accordingly.

Thanks again for your contribution