Re: prinseq(-lite), a dependency of virus seeker

Étienne Mollier, on 2020-04-11 12:31:28 +0200:
> Speaking of manual pages and lintian, a warning about an
> unbreakable line in prinseq-lite.1 remains, but I'm not sure how
> to fix it without risking to change the meaning of the
> looking like the latin alphabet, but the there is a second
> sequence without the same set or order of letters.

Nevermind that, I just realized my own... err... implementation
of "man" got in the way.  I cap the MANWIDTH to 65 because I
find it easier to read.  But he test done by lintian has thus
become much more stringent than usual on my configuration.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d