Re: prinseq(-lite), a dependency of virus seeker

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 09, 2020 at 04:59:28PM +0300, Andrius Merkys wrote:

I fully subscribe all what Andrius said. :-)

> Such request to cite is not legally binding. Although it's nice to put the
> citation in debian/upstream/metadata :)

To give an example why it is a good idea to provide citation data in
debian/upstream/metadata:  All the "Please cite" entries you can see at

   https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio

are directly drained from that file.  So its good to have it.

Thanks a lot for contributing to our hackathon