Re: Your packaging of sumaclust today

Hi Pierre,

On Thu, Apr 02, 2020 at 10:59:59AM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> > I'm personally even open for critics.  That's fine.  And here you have a
> > really valid point.  It would be soooo cool if I would simply put this
> > in policy and would get rid of all my Uploaders duties in the next
> > month. ;-)
>
> This might help, but maybe only for newcomers ;-)

I tried with a new paragraph at the beginning of "How to Contribute".
Feel free to enhance that text!

> Thanks for being so welcoming, I really appreciate!

BTW, just one final note:  The mailing list polic in Debian is that the
original poster is not CCed since it is expected that a poster has
subscribed the list (despite this is not required).  Thus I'm stoping to
CC you from now on and I recommend you do so as well.  Sometimes on
other list you might get a bit unfriendly replies if you do not respect
this.

Thanks a lot for your contribution