Re: Debian Med Covid special?

Hi Ben,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:09:04PM +0100, Ben Tris wrote:
> I am bussy making a list, but I want to let know this.
>
> Fastqc is on the debian med package list
> (https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/fastqc)

Well, regarding existing tools: Just name them.  If you want to simplify
your work it might help to just take this list:

   https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/-/blob/master/tasks/bio

and simply remove what's not relevant.  (You can even leave the "Recommends"
in front since I can just cut-n-paste this into covid-19 task.)

> There are more, all seem gpl3 and later:
>
> https://www.bioinformatics.babraham.ac.uk/projects/index.html

I've added this link as a comment to the tasks file.  Some kind of
"ranking" would be helpful to know where to start to.  And we need
volunteers to work on the actual packaging.

Thanks a lot for your work in any case

     Andreas.