Re: Debian Med Covid special?

I have put up a list with recent updated Debian Med packages.

Also inviting to update or add entries to  the Free Software Directory.

https://www.gezapig.nl/debianmedcovid.html

Debian Meds r-cran-surveillance relates to predicting outbreaks? .

May be interesting:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/03/embracing-open-science-medical-crisis-0

With these mentioned links

https://nextstrain.org/ https://www.gisaid.org/ https://openpcr.org/