Re: COVID-19 Biohackathon April 5-11 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 10:48:18AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Just created:
>    https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/-/blob/master/tasks/covid-19
> This will also create a bugs page automatically.

We now have

   https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/covid-19

> > Great, how to do this? Do we spam BTS with user tags, or is there a way to
> > get all bugs for a list of packages?
>
> We just have it after next cron job at
>
>    https://blends.debian.org/med/bugs/

No idea why the bugs page does not yet exist but I'll check later.

Its now time to feed actual packages into

  https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/med/-/blob/master/tasks/covid-19

We can think about how to speed up package propagation once a package is
on that page and is really not processed.