loompy

Hi,

I hadn't filed a ITP for loompy, but had built a package for testing
purposes.

Steffen Moeller did file a ITP back in Aug 2019.

I tried asking them about the status on 02 March, but haven't heard
back. Does anyone know Steffen and know what the status of the
packaging is?

I could pretty easily finish my earlier tests and submit if
appropriate.

I found it was a test dependency for anndata
https://pypi.org/project/anndata/

Which is a dependency for scanpy
https://pypi.org/project/scanpy/

Which is a single-cell RNA seq analysis package.