Re: Failure in autopkgtest for loki (Was: Working tests seem to exist for epcr)

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 12:39 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Pranav,

I need to admit that your contributions had a high level and its hard to
believe for me that its your first time contributing to open source.
I'm always happy to see competent students in GSoC.

Thank you :)

My personal experience with schroot is that I never managed to setup
sbuild to my satisfaction.  The configuration steps always seemed to be
quite complex.  Thus I sticked to pbuilder (which I by chance started
using first).

While reading the debian-med email archive from last year, I found some helpful links from Liubov on this subject, and a few videos you had posted links to.
Thanks to the both of you for that!

I can only repeat what I said to previous GSoC students:  Please always
give your study and your exams preference over GSoC work.  In case there
is urgent stuff for you to do just tell me and all is fine.

Thanks a lot for understanding. I could squeeze in a few hours today, so I have added tests for one more package. Please take a look whenever it is convenient for you.

Regards,
Pranav