Working tests seem to exist for epcr

Hello,
I am Pranav Ballaney, a Biology and Computer Science student from India, and I have recently joined the Debian Med team, primarily writing autopkgtests for various packages.
I tried running the tests present in this package, and they seem to work well on my local machine. Can this bug be marked closed now?
Since I'm new to Debian's development process, I'm not aware of the procedure to mark a bug resolved. Does it just involve sending a mail to 909706-close@bugs.debian.org
I would really appreciate if someone could look into this for me. If any more work is needed, I would be happy to work on it.

Thanks and regards,
Pranav