Re: Status of rsat?

Hi again,

I forgot to ask explicitly:  Since it seems you agreed that using
apt is sensible:  I guess you would welcome if I would package

   https://pypi.org/project/fisher/

One further remark: If you want to install those new packages on
Debian stable, please ask us for a backport.  If you want to install
it on an older Ubuntu version it makes probably sense to maintain
some PPA providing the backports (I'm not sure whether there is some
comparable mechanism to Debian backports in Ubuntu).