Re: Status of rsat?

https://github.com/RSAT-doc/installing-RSAT

Ubuntu procedure
https://rsat-doc.github.io/installing-RSAT/installing_RSAT_procedure.html

The bash file sin the installer folder contain the lists of dependencies.

On 12 Nov 2018, at 22:55, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 05:48:16PM +0100, Michael Crusoe wrote:
Hello from the EU Biohackathon http://bh2018paris.info/

The rsat team is here, working on packaging for bioconda. I found
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/rsat/ and I was wondering what blockers
that might be to finishing this.

Jacques van Helden intended to learn how to package and I injected
some *extremely* rudimentar packaging to give him a kickstart.  Some
other member of his team intended to join Barcelona sprint but resigned
later (sorry, I'm too offline-ish to seek for the name and details, all
is from my weak memory).

It would be probably nice if you could find a rsat team member that
would care for the package.

Their chat room for the event is at
https://gitter.im/bh2018paris/06-Bioconda-RSAT
where I just learned that they will be switching the license to GPL Affero
tomorrow!

Thanks in advance,

--
Michael R. Crusoe
Co-founder & Lead, Common Workflow Language project