Re: Refs to Conda - giving it a try after meeting Björn at a conference

Hi Steffen,

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 04:36:47PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > Thanks for this effort.  I've seen your commits.
>
> Thank you for preparing the udd.
>
> The conda:channel syntax was meant to prepare for the many flavours of
> conda that are out there.

I've seen this but its useless (as I explained in debian-blends).
Please do *not* only change the template since it has no effect at all.

> The root is with conda-force. And this is also
> where the Debian-Science-maintained package datamash is:
> https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/datamash .

Lets see once the first datamash registry will arrive.  These should be
documented in https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata as a valid
Registry.  Once it is documented there it will be implemented in the
code.  Everything else is error prone and does not bring us forward.

> To cater for that, I have added some extra lines, which you may already
> have seen, too. The URL is slightly different, but the CSS should be the
> same, I thought.

I can't parse this statement.

> > > Does anybody of folks reading this attend their
> > > upcoming BioHackathon in Paris?
> > I'm there and would be happy to meet Björn if he is as well.
> This is good.

:-)