Re: [MoM] fast: ttf-ubuntu-font-family is only in non-free

Hello Andreas,

> It was actually me who added this package - so its definitely not your
> fault.  May be you need a better eye on me? :-P

Back from my 3-day trip.

Glad you caught it in time. I'd hate sending this within contrib for
something as minor as "fonts".

I am not sure why the fonts were even necessary to begin with? Anyways I
ended up modifying the src via patch and scraped the entire thing to let
qt5 fall on what is "default". I tested it with OpenIGTLinkServer -
looks normal and not defaced. Fingers crossed this works exactly like a
newly compiled one from upstream and nothing is of grave functionality.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust