Re: [MoM] Packaging mindthegap (Was: [MoM] Packaging mindthemap)

Hi Andreas,

I've submitted #931403 [1] concerning the gatb-core issue. I've tried
debugging it, but building from source takes up all the resources of my
VM. Maybe I'll try one of those machines open for DDs for
experimentation later.

On 2019-07-04 12:48, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I agree that it is not an elegant solution.  On the other hand as some
> educational exercise it might be interesting to do this anyway.
> However, I agree that we should not upload the final package that way
> and rather fix gatb-core.

A quick-and-dirty solution would be to add explicit Depends for
libgatbcore2, but I'd better put some effort in examining the exact
cause of dpkg-shlibdeps failure.

Best,
Andrius

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=931403

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325