Re: debian package of libzeep

Hi Andreas,

OK, I know what happened....

Github creates a libzeep-x.x.x.tar.gz file as a convenience for each release. But I created my own dist file called libzeep-x.x.x.tgz and put it on github as a downloadable release file. And guess what, they contain different things. The one I created contains preformatted html pages where as the github generated file contains only the raw sources and makefiles. Oh, and I edited the makefile a bit, which caused to quilt complain.

So I will need to fix the debian package to create documentation on the fly. This is taking way more time than I had hoped for...

best regards,

-maarten