Re: debian package of libzeep

Hi Andreas,

Let us try one more time... should have used pbuilder before, I agree.

bjam is part of libboost-tools-dev, it is the 'make' of the boost libraries.

But I've chosen to leave out the generation of documentation since the files are in the upstream tar ball anyway.

Hope this is OK now.

best regards,

-maarten