Re: debian package of libzeep

Hi Andreas,

That is strange.

I just retried:

- checkout a fresh libzeep copy from salsa
- copy the libzeep-3.0.5.tgz file from github and rename it to libzeep_3.0.5.orig.tar.gz
- run dpkg-source -b .
- run dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc

And I end up with a couple of fine .deb files.

Are you sure you have the correct upstream file?

best regards,

-maarten