Re: problem with Abyss

On 14/02/2019 21:34, Andreas Tille wrote:
Just a short note:  I installed the latest abyss and I get:

$ cat /usr/lib/abyss/ABYSS-P
#!/bin/bash

echo >&2 "error: ABySS was not configured with support for MPI. For details"
echo >&2 "       on compiling ABySS with MPI suppor see:"
echo >&2 "       https://github.com/bcgsc/abyss#compiling-abyss-from-source";
exit 1

That's probably worth a but report as well, which I'm going to file now.

Hi, Andreas.

OK, thanks.

The Ubuntu Bionic (18.04 LTS) "Debian Import Freeze" was on 1 Mar 2018:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BionicBeaver/ReleaseSchedule
AFAIK, that means anything added to or updated in Debian Sid after the import freeze would not be automatically imported into Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

I'm looking into how to make an Ubuntu sync request, but what I've read so far recommends talking to the Debian developers:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SyncRequestProcess

I'm already doing that :-)

Bye,

  Tony.