Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Problems building latest version of htsjdk

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 02:30:56PM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> >> I may have built with network enabled (which should be disabled for
> >> debian anyway)
> > True.  I'm building both in pbuilder.
> I was using gbp buildpackage.

Sure - same here.  But gbp is configured to use pbuilder instead of debuild.

> An option "--no-network" would be nice....

You mean for the htsjdk test suite?  Yes, that would be extremely convenient.

I now know where to look for other ftp/http access attempts (there are way
more.)