Re: RRID update on salsa on packages starting with A+B

On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 12:27:08PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > There is a daily cron job parsing Salsa directories.
> Fine. Somewhere there is (or should be :o) ) a documentation how this page
> is crafted. On our Wiki? Let us then have a link to that page.

May be this

   https://blends.debian.org/blends/apa.html#datagathering

(A.7.) could be a first shot on this problem.

> Could branches for your cron job's autodock checkout differ? The page was
> updated
> this morning but yet not references. Or is there a second directory
> "autodock" when
> the source package name is "autodocksuite" (because of the joint autogrid
> tool)?

That's not about branches.  As previously said:  Registry data are per
source package currently.  There is no means in the registry data table
to map an entry to a binary package.  Thus autodock *and* autogrid are
missing registry data both.