Re: RRID update on salsa on packages starting with A+B

Hi Steffen,

thanks a lot for your continuous work on assembling registry data.

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 02:41:42AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> There are still packages that are not updated. Worthwhile candidates
> are
>
> autodock

This has:

Registry:
 - Name: OMICtools
   Entry: NA
 - Name: RRID
   Entry: NA
 - Name: bio.tools
   Entry: NA

I remember it was not your prefered solution but for the moment 'NA'
values are not stored.  The importer log says:

2018-04-01 14:57:13,012 - DEBUG - (125): Registry data found for source 'autodocktools' of debian-med: registry = [{'Entry': 'NA', 'Name': 'OMICtools'}, {'Entry': 'NA', 'Name': 'RRID'}, {'E
ntry': 'NA', 'Name': 'bio.tools'}]
2018-04-01 14:57:13,013 - INFO - (364): Registry entry OMICtools from source autodocktools was removed since it is NA.
2018-04-01 14:57:13,013 - INFO - (364): Registry entry RRID from source autodocktools was removed since it is NA.
2018-04-01 14:57:13,013 - INFO - (364): Registry entry bio.tools from source autodocktools was removed since it is NA.
2018-04-01 14:57:13,013 - DEBUG - (415): No registry data for source 'autodocktools' of debian-med: upstream.registry = []

So this works as expected.

> bio-express (https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/express)

It is rather berkeley-express.  This works now[1].  The reason for the
problem was that the repository name is different from the source
package name.  The importer was simply wrong for these cases.  This is
fixed now (hopefully!) but we should definitely avoid this kind of
divergence and I'm tempted to adapt the repository name to the source
package name once we migrate anonscm.d.o to salsa.d.o (I've lost hope
for some sensible solution to keep anonscm working :-((().

> Bio-eagle

Works now[2].  Same as above.

> garli

Works (and as far as I can see it has also worked before - no idea why
it is on your list).

> gdpc

Same here - just works.

> gromacs

No Registry entries in d/upstream/metadata - so nothing to display here.

> a problem for me to report them is that I am uncertain about the time that
> needs
> to be passed until the update is run. Could you please help with a little
> line at the bottom alike:
>
> This document is prepared every 24 hours for Debian packages selected in the
> Bio Task Description</a> withinformation in the Ultimate Debian Database (<a
> href="https://udd.debian.org";>UDD</a>).

The bottom line has a creation date of the web page.  Currently it says:

    Last update: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 19:21:37 -0000

> It was last updated at [Date+Time].

This information is not available, sorry.

> The good part of the problem is that whenever I check if something was
> updated, I'll add RRIDs to another package. This typically is from within
> salsa. Is that possibly not triggering the same routines as when I push from
> a remote-from-salsa repository?

There is no difference between pushing from remote repository and a web
interface edit.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#berkeley-express
[2] https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#bio-eagle