Re: [Outreachy Round 16 ] rsem autopkgtest bug.890792

Dear Andreas,

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 9:04 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

I confirm that the test is working in principle.

​Thank you for all the comments and the fixes in the commits, i will keep them in mind from now and on.

​​
 However, we probably need some licence
to use and distribute this data set if we want to include it into the
package.  May be somebody here on this list has some hint for a place
that is more verbose about this and has a more sustainable place for
download than some (random?) dropbox folder.

​I will do some more searching on my own and i will let you soon know.  However, as always, if anyone has any
information on where to find a pair of sample data with either RefSeq or Ensembl annotations, will be much welcomed :)

 I'd happily volunteer to do this split once we decide
about the data set - but if you want to do this as some packaging
training you are welcome to do it yourself (just let me know what you
prefere).

I will be exited to take on packaging for this one!
I will let you know about the progress and any questions really soon!

Thank you Andreas and all of you for the help!

Kate

 ​