Autopkgtest for prodigal (#890783)

Hello Andreas,

I have finished and pushed an autopkgtest for prodigal and also updated to the resent standards (by analogy with those changes you've made for coils). Please, have a look at this commit

I included a genome sequence from NCBI as test data. Should I indicate the source of this data somewhere in the package (e.g., in Readme.tests)?

Could you please help me with lintian messages 1 and 2? I try not to be neglectful about E and W flags, but there are always some information messages. Should I be worried about them?

With regards,
Liubov