RE:A common group on salsa.debian.org for R packages ?

Hello,

>  The people who
>  contributed to the decision (including me) consider the advantage
>  to maintain R packages in a technical team higher than to keep
>  everything in Debian Science.

I am just wondering if it is not always better to put packages in under the language team umbrella.
For exemple to put all the python modules from Debian-science into the Debian Python Team.

It is not clear to me how to draw a line between Debian Science vs Language Team, when it comes to choose the team for a new package.

Cheers

Frederic