Re: Outreachy 2017 (Round 14)

Hello,

I've added tests of examples from here https://ginolhac.github.io/mapDamage/#a5 But only two of them works fine. Other two "Cannot use --<option> with missing R-libraries", so it seems they need recommended r-cran-rcppgsl package. I created simple stand-alone test with this package in depends to demonstrate that something goes wrong with installing RcppGSL. I looked at the source code here https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/mapdamage.git/tree/mapdamage/Rscripts/stats/checkLibraries.R and it looks like after package installation "library(RcppGSL)" doesn't load library correctly. I've been thinking about this problem for a while but didn't find solution yet. So I decided to commit working tests for now and ask for a help. Any thoughts?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hello Büşra,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 01:47:59AM +0300, Büşra Selin Pekişçi wrote:
> I commit my work to git. Will move next bug . Thanks for help.

Nice. :-)

I've added some further changes, mainly

  * Installing the test script into the package and a documentation
    for users how they can test the package themselves
  * Closing the bug inside the changelog

For everybody who intends to work on those tests:  Please make sure
you do the same in other packages.

Büşra, please inspect the changes I commited to learn what needs to
be done before a final upload.  I have also one remaining issue:

  Please document inside debian/README.source where you obtained
  the dataset from.

Thanks a lot for your work on this