Re: Outreachy 2017 (Round 14)

Hello Büşra,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 01:47:59AM +0300, Büşra Selin Pekişçi wrote:
> I commit my work to git. Will move next bug . Thanks for help.

Nice. :-)

I've added some further changes, mainly

  * Installing the test script into the package and a documentation
    for users how they can test the package themselves
  * Closing the bug inside the changelog

For everybody who intends to work on those tests:  Please make sure
you do the same in other packages.

Büşra, please inspect the changes I commited to learn what needs to
be done before a final upload.  I have also one remaining issue:

  Please document inside debian/README.source where you obtained
  the dataset from.

Thanks a lot for your work on this