Re: Outreachy 2017 (Round 14)

Hi Büşra

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:21:44PM +0300, Büşra Selin Pekişçi wrote:
> I made a testsuite for bug number #848329
> <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=848329> . I look at
> program's website and there is no documentation so i made a simple test by
> looking examples.

Sounds good.

> Now what should i do to commit code to you ? Thanks for
> help.

Did you created a login on alioth.debian.org as described in the Debian
Med policy?  If yes please either apply for the Debian Med team or let
me know your login name to make you a member of the team which will
grant you commit permissions to the Debian Med packaging repositories.

Then you can commit and I'll check your changes.

Thanks for your work on this