Re: RFP for bioperl's Bio-EUtilities

On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 15:22:56 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I'll checkout and will upload to make sure the uploaded package will
> have the same Vcs info as its now the case.

Thanks.

> Just a personal question to the pkg-perl team:  What does this commit
> log mean:
>     d/watch: use version 3 to keep PET happy
>
> Is it possibly a bad idea to use version 4 of watch files?

PET doesn't understand version=4 in d/watch, so for teams using PET,
sticking to (2 or) 3 is useful. Otherwise PET will never find any
newer upstream releases and just write a warning in the respective
column.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
   `-   BOFH excuse #407:  Route flapping at the NAP.