Re: RFP for bioperl's Bio-EUtilities

On 27 January 2017 at 14:41, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 12:23:22PM +0000, Carnė Draug wrote:
>> > Thanks for your helpful contribution (I admit its not clear to me
>> > why you initially said you are not comfortable with the Debian
>> > packaging - providing a quilt patch is somehow quite close to
>> > beeing able to maintain the package ;-) )
>> >

>> When I wrote the email I wasn't comfortable.  I then spent all week at
>> work setting up my system and learning the Debian maintainer tools
>> with help from the pkg-perl team.
>
> I'd happily add you as Uploader to the package.  You can feel free to
> either maintain it in Debian Med team or move it to pkg-perl at your
> preference.

Sounds good to me.  What do I need to do for that?  I have pulled from
the repo in debian-med and started to make some changes so it fits in
pkg-perl team.  Should show up at

    https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libbio-eutilities-perl.git

eventually.

One thing I noticed is a comment on d/copyright that mentions to
acknowledge CSHL in case of publications.

  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libbio-eutilities-perl.git/tree/debian/copyright#n8

I couldn't find this notice on the actual distribution.  Where does it
come from?

Carnë