Re: DiscoSnp superseded by DiscoSnp++

On 11/15/2017 09:44 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 09:18:36AM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
>>> Assuming that we will manage to finalise gatb-core in the near future
>>> (Olivier, you might like to talk to upstream regarding droping third
>>> party code from the upstream source which would simplify the work for
>>> Nadiya)
>> what is 3rd party code included ? I can forward to upstream author.
> debian-med_git/gatb-core(master) $ head debian/copyright
> Format: https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
> Upstream-Name: gatb-core
> Source: https://github.com/GATB/gatb-core
> Files-Excluded: gatb-core/thirdparty/boost
>                 gatb-core/thirdparty/hdf5
>                 gatb-core/thirdparty/json
I have forwarded requests to developpers, but I think they will want to
keep deps along with code for users willing to compile from source and
get all needed desp with expected versions.
As long as there is no license issue, this should not be a big issue for
debian (with files-excluded), as long as those deps are not "included"
in the code.

Will let you know anyway

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
Univ Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438