Taking over populations into Debian Med team maintenance

Hi Georges,

currently I'm moving all Debian Med packages to Git.  I stumbled about
populations which is not (yet) team maintained (I think we talked about
this previously) and not in any VCS.  Would you mind if I would create
a Git repository in Debian Med team space and set the Debian Med team
as Maintainer while you remain as Uploader?

When beeing at it I might have a look for the Qt5 migration (bug
#875097) as well.