Re: Date shift: Sprint moving to 10-12/2/2018, was: Debian Med Sprint 26-28/1/2018 in Barcelona

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 12:24:43PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I hope there are not too many of you who have reserved fixed flights
> already: There is an ELIXIR meeting already scheduled in Barcelona that
> ends on the 10th. It comes with two individuals that have attended our
> meetings (and even hosted them) in the past and there may be more
> who are interested to learn about us among them.

+1

> After a quick chat with the local organisers we came to the conclusion
> that shifting our meeting to start right when that meeting stops would
> serve Debian Med the most.

I wonder whether it would be possible to have our Sprint *before* the
ELIXIR meeting.  I do not question your point above but I have strong
private reasons to keep the weekend 10./11. February 2018 free.  If
anybody else would be in a similar situation (and the ELIXIR meeting
would last the whole week so that we can profit from the attached dates)
I would welcome to shift it to the weekend before.

> Sorry or the hassle this may cause you

Same here

       Andreas.