[Outreachy] Please ask questions if something might remain unclear

Hi,

I just repeat something I wrote in private to those outreachy applicants
who did not yet raised any question despite there might be some.

I had so much fun and success with Outreachy students - I just like to
have one in every season. ;-)  For instance see one of my students talks
at DebConf 17

    https://gensho.ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2017/debconf17/little-bioinformatician-s-pragmatic-guid.vp9.webm

So please do not hesitate to ask here since you most probably need more
advise than I have given in my first answer.  I just can not guess
wildly about your knowledge about Debian packaging and we need to adjust
our skills level somehow.