[Outreachy] Another Outreachy candidate :)

Hi Andreas,

I would like to introduce you to another Outreachy internship candidate :)
Her name is Dana, she's a 1st year student of Chemoinformatics and molecular modeling Master degree program at ITMO university [1]

Next year her study group is expected to study chemoinformatics at University of Strasbourg, with a very intensive study program - that's why I think she would prefer to work on tests for docking tools and chemistry-related packages :)
As far as I know now, she is also willing to improve her C/C++ coding skills.

Could you suggest her several packages to start contributing?

[1]: http://en.ifmo.ru/en/viewjep/2/35/Chemoinformatics_and_Molecular_Modeling.htm

--
Best wishes,
Tanya.