Auto creation of docker images from Debian (Med) packages?

Hello,

A quick internet search failed me, so my apologies if the answer to this is well known.

Is there a service that automatically builds software containers for each Debian Med application* package?

As discussed at this week's biocontainers workshop, while they themselves won't be building containers for non-bioconda packages, they are happy to list container images built by other communities.

So wherever we have a Debian package for a bio/med app that isn't in bioconda, it would be nice to auto create a Docker/Singularity container for inclusion in the biocontainers.pro registry. Since the container build process would be mostly just `apt install ${package}` (and thus fairly quick) we can leverage existing free services to keep these up to date.

*Non-library, non-dev, non-service. Basically the command line tools used by researchers to perform data analysis and transformation.