Re: task pages: Moved many NGS packages from bio to bio-ngs

On 25.09.17 19:50, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 07:43:57PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>>> Unfortunately there seems to be some data importer problem in UDD which
>>> causes a lack of descriptions for some pachages. :-(  Need to track this
>>> down first ...
>> Our task page https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio lists a few
>> packages with a "??? missing short description" - Abacas for instance.
> As I tried to say:  Something in the UDD importer is broken.  So far no
> comments to my question on Debian QA list
>
>    https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2017/09/msg00007.html

We should find some extra motivation to re-upload such a failing
package to learn if the problem repairs itself that way or if it is
persistent.

Can we somewhere peek into some git log to learn what was changed
since previous uploads?

>> I went through them - they look OKish. Some where a bit too long, which
>> I shortened, but .. can you be helped on that front? To the packages
>> need to be uploaded for affecting the UDD (hope/thought not)?
> I do not think that another upload is needed.  I rather have the feeling
> that it affects packages that were recently uploaded (but not all
> recently uploaded packages are affected).

I do not fully grasp how the missing short descriptions and the registry
references are related, though. It is about staying focused, right?

Cheers,

Steffen