Please fix more bugs (Was: References to registries -> debian-med policy?)

Hi again,

in contrast to Steffens "solution" to remove packages I'm talking about
things like total non-brainers like #872232 which was just adding a
Build-Depends as the bug report said to fix an important bug.  So it is
not that it would be really hard to fix bugs - it just needs to be done.

And no, I did not left this low hanging fruit for somebody else - but
you will surely find your own ones by checking the links below.