References to registries -> debian-med policy?

Dear all,

this morning brought updates to references to research software
catalogues (SciCruch RRIDs, OMICtools, bio.tools) to packages referenced
in Debian Med's "NGS" task. At some point we need to decide what
packages should be in what task, but that is for another email. The
other bio-tasks I will go through as time permits. Would you mind me
adding this process to the Debian Med policy? You may be aware of
OMICtools already providing links to our packages and RRIDs are
referenced in CWL tool descriptions to auto-provide the software
infrastructure for executing CWL-described workflows. In my perception,
these references are important to anchor our distribution in the
Computational Biology community, so I would also like to anchor those
references in the policy.

Cheers,

Steffen