CI for python-cogent

Hello Andreas,

1) python-cogent package has script run_tests for testing. But when it runs test during the build (what i found in debian/rules), it runs all tests, except "KNOWN_TO_FAIL". I added autopkgtest test-suite which also runs all tests except those "known to fail" and it works fine.

Should I investigate tests which are known to fail? Or create a patch to README, where users advised to use run_tests without mention that some tests will fail and it's known?

2) (just to notify)

At first I got an error:
ERROR: test_TmpDir (test_app.test_util.CommandLineApplicationTests)
CLAppTester: Alternative TmpDir functions as expected
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/nadiya/python-cogent/python-cogent-1.9/tests/test_app/test_util.py", line 721, in test_TmpDir
    result = app()
  File "/home/nadiya/python-cogent/python-cogent-1.9/cogent/app/util.py", line 275, in __call__
    out,err,exit_status,self._get_result_paths(data))
  File "/home/nadiya/python-cogent/python-cogent-1.9/cogent/app/util.py", line 292, in _handle_app_result_build_failure
    raise ApplicationError, "Error constructing CommandLineAppResult."
ApplicationError: Error constructing CommandLineAppResult.

and bunch of others tests also fails with "Error constructing CommandLineAppResult"

I investigated this issue and found out that it was happening because I run the script under user without rights to create files in /tmp/ directory. So after adding rights all tests worked.
I added some lines how to overcome this problem to debian/README.test