Re: htsjdk

On 01/05/2016 02:08 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>> well, without understanding test failure it is an issue as package may
>>> not be functional....
> Yes, I agree perfectly.  That's why I suggested the bug report users
> could provide more information to and we could discuss with upstream.
>
>> though my workaround may not be clean (setting LC_ALL for locale), all
>> tests passed with this.
> Ahhhh, this also was needed in some cases.  I somehow have the feeling
> that this should be ironed out in pbuilder to *always* have LC_ALL set
> to LC_ALL=C.UTF-8.
>
>> I will try to update ngs-sdk will Java binding, then upload htsjdk is
>> everything is fine
Push fails due to invalid hash size of orig.tar.gz file. This is strange
as it is generated from pristine-tar, so we should have the same orig file.
Anyway, as I can't get it, I will have to wait for x-1 to be accepted in
NEW, download the orig file and then I will upload again the package.

I have fixed/skipped htsjdk network related tests etc... and package
builds fine without network now while keeping a maximum of tests
enabled. I have pushed my modifications with info in changelog that it
has to wait for ngs-sdk x-2 to be available before being pushed.

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438