Re: htsjdk

On Tue, Jan 05, 2016 at 01:16:30PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> >> What do you think?
> > well, without understanding test failure it is an issue as package may
> > not be functional....

Yes, I agree perfectly.  That's why I suggested the bug report users
could provide more information to and we could discuss with upstream.

> though my workaround may not be clean (setting LC_ALL for locale), all
> tests passed with this.

Ahhhh, this also was needed in some cases.  I somehow have the feeling
that this should be ironed out in pbuilder to *always* have LC_ALL set
to LC_ALL=C.UTF-8.

> I will try to update ngs-sdk will Java binding, then upload htsjdk is
> everything is fine

That's really good news.

Thanks a lot